Sunday, October 3, 2010

20 and 21 weeks, all rolled into one...


Busy weekend, this one, with Nat off to Virginia for Mark's wedding (congrats, Mark and Leeanne!) and me home with the kiddos. We kept ourselves out of trouble by resaleing and hanging out with Gram and going to Greg's birthday party and making a big dinner and baking cookies. And ALMOST finishing all the laundry. If I can manage to fold that one last basket full before I crash for the night... It is daunting to be with the darlings full-time, on one's own. And again, it's not because THEY are hard to deal with. It's the fact that a weekend has come and gone and the list of things to do around here has only gotten longer and the only tasks to my credit, for the whole two days, are ALMOST finishing the laundry and mopping the floors. Sigh.


Don't sell the boat, Amanda.

At any rate, with no further ado, here's the girl's progression over the past two weeks. My how they fly...








No comments: