Tuesday, May 27, 2008

9 months....

">Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />
">Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />
Little munchkin-butt will be 9 months old tomorrow. Out for as long as he was in! Crazy! this means that I really have no excuse any more to be this out of shape... sigh... I've been having some nostalgia about being pregnant, recently. I don't think I miss the swollen ankles much, but I do miss being able to be "whale like" in a bathing suit with impunity. And, the amazing feeling of that tiny little being swimming around in there, always a part of me. He is so far from tiny now, so much a little person, so much more capable and solid and real...

He is growing and changing at a great rate these days. Official update on his current skills to follow soon, but for the moment, the pictures above, which illustrate the change from 5 weeks to 36 weeks old. Same swing, practically a different baby!

1 comment:

jacksgram said...

It seems like yesterday that you were 9mos. It is the cutest age - so many changes so quickly. I love your commentary.