Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just have to share the incredible cutenss of my son.
Yesterday I was reading a book and relaxing on the patio while Jack played with his bubbles in the backyard. (yes, life is pretty good sometimes...)
Jack came over to me, looked at me and my book, then put his finger on the text and carefully moving across a line of text (from left to right, I must add!!) he "read" to me: "When mommy is sitting, she has a sister in her tummy! It's my sister." Then he walked off to play again.

Melt my heart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That is adorable! My original comment said "that is incredibly cute" but when I got back to the blog, I realized that you had already used those words in the first sentence! So I felt the need to delete it and use a different adjective... haha!