Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Box of Fun

We received a delightful package in the mail today (just what a still-sick birthday boy needed. Grandpa and Vovo sent a birthday package for Jack, with presents for everyone in the household too. How fun! Jack greeted me at the door with his new soccer ball ("I just LOVE balls, Mommy!") and so we went to the park. Ivy brought (and hugged and cuddled) one of her new dolls, too. (Good lord, how did this gender division happen? The further I go down this path of mothering a boy and a girl, the more I believe it MUST be inborn...)

At any rate, here's a video and some pictures for you, so you can share in the lovely evening we just had...







I think I may be in danger of becoming a soccer mom, with how cute that kid looks in a soccer jersey. Oh my.

No comments: