Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It is unbelievable...

... that my baby will be one year old tomorrow! Where has the time gone, and where has my tiny baby gone??? Actually I really have no desire to go back to months 1-3--:)-- but these past few months have been so great, he's so wonderful right now. I just want to freeze time and not let him get any bigger. Tonight as I tucked him into bed I found myself having a hard time laying him down, knowing this was the last time I would put my 11 month old baby in his crib. This little one year old person in my life is so amazing, learning new things every moment. He is curious and studious and happy almost all the time. He loves his dog more than anything and by the way he smiles and waves when I get home from work, his mommy is a close second! He is communicating more and more every day, his babble is irresistibly cute, and he gives the best hugs. He inspires me to eat healthy foods and save for the future and live a better life so that I can make the best life possible for him...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great trip down Memory Lane simply by viewing Jack's progress doubled by all the love and joy he's experiencing from all around him. Proud parents, and especially proud Grandma! What a thrill, having a part in shaping his young life, and enjoying every minute of it. (Possibly with the exception of the pain new molars bring.) I guarantee all of the unhappy parts (if any) will be completely forgotten as youo have the privilege of witnessing his young life being formed. My youngest "child" is 39 now, the oldest 52, but when mothering ends along come those precious grandchilden. Happy Birthday to Jack and warm congratulations on a job well done to both of you.
With love, Florence