Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Little wild man

Jack was quite the wild man this evening. While "moving all over the place" would be a tremendous overstatement, I will say he was a very active little guy. He's taken to rolling onto his side and doing his pelvic thrust thing while on his changing table, which is making it more fun to change his dipe. He is also starting to bounce around when we are carring him; he is more in charge of his body and his balance and so in that way he is easier to hold, but now I have to keep an extra hand on him to keep him from wiggling out of my arms.
For our Wednesday evening activity together, Jack and I went to the pet store to get dingo food. He really liked the birds, staring at them with rapt fascination while chewing furiously on my purse strap.

No comments: