Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The things he says, reprise...

"WOOO-WOOOO!" Jack spends much of his day imitating a train, recently. I think, sometimes, this is the noise he uses to get our attention. Makes me think of my mom and Becca making loon calls through the house when they needed to find one another. It's a happy noise, the woo-wooing. Sometimes it's accompanied by the appropriate motions-- pushing around a train, chugging around as a train himself. Other times, he just woo-woos for the joy of it, I think.

"Ting me two tongs, mommy" Jack has gotten into hearing lullabies when he is tucked into bed. he is very specific that they be Tender Shepherd and Lullaby and Goodnight. And god forbid I change any of the words-- he has them memorized and will quickly correct me. He frequently tells me, "member mommy loves you toe much!!", the last line of our made up version of lullaby. :) I tell you, I am going to miss the "s as a t-sound" phase of his talking. So stinking cute. Or, rather, toe tinking cute!


1 comment:

Gemineye said...

I miss hearing you sing, I know why he loves it.