Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quick update..

Here are a couple pics from our attempted trip to the zoo yesterday. I say attempted because we jumped in the car to capitalize on the gorgeous day and forgot to check what time they closed... we got there right as everyone was leaving. To make the best of it, we enjoyed the little wooded area outside of the rainforest and got these pictures of Jack sitting on animal statues.







And-- it's finally happened. Jack can turn the cordless phone on by himself. He's sitting on the floor next to me as I type and I've had to "hang up" the phone about 10 times in the last few minutes. He gets very excited when he gets it on speaker phone and then turns it on and gets the dial tone, looks up at me with this surprised and then so very proud look on his face. Sometimes, he gives a little shrug, as if to say "I dunno, it just happened.. but isn't it great!" Right now, he is making little clucking noises to himself as he concentrates. He is a very cute little monkey today...

Now, to convince him to put down the phone so we can go for a walk.

No comments: