Friday, May 22, 2015

Last day...

Ivy finished her tenure at St. Paul's Cooperative Preschool today.

It seems impossible that this little one has changed from this...





to this...


So very very fast.

Here are some images from her last day.






See her sweet little friend Gabe?  Apparently he didn't quite realize until today that they would all be going to different places next year, and he took it pretty hard.  This sweet boy who wrote on Ivy's  group Valentine:  "She's special and I love her."  Heartbreaking.  Young love, so fleeting...


Also some images from a wonderful date night this evening.  Have I mentioned I love where I live?


Nat and I met for a walk at the lake after he took the kids to Becca's house....

Then, dinner at Barrio!  And margaritas!  At happy hour prices!  It rocked.

And then we went back to the lake.  Because my car was there.  And so was the sunset.


And the world's most wonderful dog.  Even if she does run off  and hang out with random picnickers just because they have salami and we don't...


We are looking ahead to a (somewhat) plan-free three day weekend.  Not sure where the road will take us for the next few days, but I am planning on enjoying it as much as I can...

No comments: