Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to the real world

Time moves at a vastly different speed here in the real world... Since our return from NYC on Saturday, real life has returned with a vengeance. This week I have had 2 late meetings, WSC has started up again, and last night was my first spinning class of the new session. It is a rather rude awakening after 16 days off, in which I did, officially, no school work whatsoever, nor any exercise to speak of. The other difficult thing to adjust to is the general lack of cookies. I had become used to eating cookies at any time the mood struck, day or night. I find myself oddly hungry all the time with a mere 3 meals a day!

Jacky bear has, I'm sure, been adjusting too. He complains less than I do, as a general rule, but I do think the missing one another is quite mutual. Poor little bub is a sicky today, too, with a fever of 102. :( No other symptoms, and he's still been remarkably cheerful.

No comments: