Sunday, September 7, 2014

First Days

Your official "back to school" post for our two kiddos, now that both have actually, officially started.




Jack, Age 7, First Day of 2nd grade




Favorite Color:  Blue
What I want to be when I grow up: Pet Shop Owner
Favorite Toy:  Star Wars Ship, Kindle Fire, Nerf Gun, Money
What I like to do:  I don't know, just PLAY!
Favorite food: Candy and Pizza
What I am looking forward to about school: Boulevard Blast  and the Award Ceremony
Now that I am 7, I:  just feel like I am bigger!



Ivy, Age 4 1/3, First Day of Pre-K


Favorite Color:  Pink and Purple
What I want to be when I grow up:  A mom
What does Mommy do:  teaches
What does Daddy do:  Plays with children while mommy is at school
Favorite Toy:  Big doll that is not squishy, it's hard
What I like to do:  Play with toys
Favorite Food:  Pepperoni
What I am looking forward to about school:  Playing!


No comments: