Sunday, May 13, 2012

Rainbows


It was a rainbow day.  A perfect day.  A perfect rainbow party for our little sunshine girl.

 (the layered rainbow jello jigglers may well have been my greatest accomplishment of the day....)

We had a great crowd of Ivy's fans in attendance, friends from the parent center and our college days, family and family friends who I've know for years, a total of 10 little ones running about, playing in the hammock and running with rainbow kites.

Did I mention it was perfect?





(Our yard cleans up pretty well.  I always love this view of the house.  Everything is very green this year...)


I could overwhelm you with pictures... instead I'll refer you (back) to facebook where you can view the lot of them.  Suffice it to say right now that it was a wonderful, memorable weekend, as evidenced by the fact that the house has not been cleaned a bit.  The rest of the weekend included musical theater, a trip to Edgewater, lunch out with my boy, a perfect Mother's Day brunch, steak for dinner, and lots of sunshine-- and I am very, very tired tonight.

Life is lovely.  More pictures of it tomorrow...

No comments: