Friday, October 14, 2011

Apple Day, take two


wheeee!


Yesterday Jack had his first field trip. The Pre-K crew headed out to the apple farm.  Yep, two trips to the apple farm in one week.  Lucky kid.

Nat was planning to cut the cord and load Jack's carseat into the car of another parent, sending him off into the wild world on his own for the afternoon.  But apparently Jack awoke yesterday certain he did NOT want to go on the field trip at all.  The boy and his slow approach to change....

So Nat and Ivy went along.

Apparently, Jack turned to his daddy at one point and said, "Dad, I was wrong.  I DO like it here!" I can't tell you much more about the trip (I am trying to get Nat to do a guest entry, really I am!) but from the looks of the photos, a good time was had by all.


Jack works the ladies.  Romeo in a pith helmet.



Into the wild...



Aren't they all so BIG???










No comments: