Saturday, January 1, 2011

34 weeks






My how they fly.

Girlie was on fire today, I tell ya. Sick again-- we are going to be a snotty house this winter, I can tell-- but that didn't stand in the way of this girl boogeyin' around all day. She can get onto her hands and knees from sitting now, and last night, while we were hanging out at M and W's for New Years Eve dinner, she "hopped" her knees forward a bit. Mobility's a coming...

Thinking of last night... quote of 2010, perhaps?

Jack, about his dinner: "I want REGULAR meat!! I don't like New Year's Meat!!"

Jack, also, is apparently ringing in the New Year by morphing into a boy who talks back, argues, whines, and appears to be unable to hear any question or choice I say to him.

I thought I had a bit more time before his teenage years. Oy.

Oh, and for gemineye-- Red hat. :)


And, a random bit of happiness from last week's trip..

1 comment:

Gemineye said...

Man you look good in that hat! Had to download that one, LOVE IT!