Friday, July 26, 2024

A Little More of June... (Or Alice goes all the places and meets all the people, some more)

Since I am typing this on JULY 25th I will keep the verbiage succint and get this post up.

The second half of June was full of time with friends and family (see below post about Michigan...)

A very special Cocktail Choir at Van Aken-  wedding song theme night.  And Mika and Nikki came!  And we ran into Nidhi there!  And Alice was a pied piper to the hordes of children. And the air was soft and the light was perfect and I got to sing with some of my favorite humans. 





This one is entitled "Alice meets Pumpkin.  On Ivy."

Alice also got to meet Cousin Diana!  We had a great, if exceedinly HOT happy hour with her and John on our way to Akron for Sarah's burthday party.

Have I mentioned before that I have the BEST cousins?
Here's Sarah's birthday party.  A blast as always, enhanced by puppy snuggles...


More swim meets!  Last one for Ivy before Champs, as the crew headed to Farley's at the beginning of July...

Cleveland Heights Pride.  A rainy day put a damper on the festival but our Windsong performance was the best of the month and I was honored to sing as part of a trio on One Voice, and one of the solos in For Good.  I can't beleive I got to sing ON THE SAME STAGE as the Indigo Girls! :) 








 

No comments: